for a Better Life
Please pardon our dust while our store is under construction.
Over the past two decades,
thousands of studies have documented the social, physical,
and psychological benefits of gratitude.
The benefits are available to anyone who practices gratitude,
even in the midst of adversity.
a gratitude, self-awareness, and self-appreciation journal/workbook,
based on hundreds of hours of studying lessons,
from ancient wisdom,
to current neuroscience.
- Blank page journal
- Pretty cover
- Little or no guidance
- A 26-week guided journey, designed for 5 to 10 minutes a day
- Combining ancient wisdom and current neuroscience
- Weekly themes
- Quotes and stories from thought leaders
- New levels of self-awareness and appreciation
- New and easy habit creations
- Appreciation of emotions
- A spiral-bound, 8 1/2 by 11 journal/workbook
- Over 200 pages of inspiration
- High quality paper for an excellent writing experience
“...most of us need a gratitude practice. We need to do certain things in order to feel good and to feel happy. We actually have to put work into it.”
– Andrew Huberman, Neuroscientist
Gratitude Mojo Newsletter
Diving deeper into the power of gratitude and self-awareness to create a better life.
By Joyce Wycoff and Lynne Snead
Gratitude Mojo is the work of
Joyce Wycoff and Lynne Snead
who have been collaborating on creative projects together for 30 plus years.
In the beginning…
It started out as just a little idea. Don’t they all?
Long-time friends and professional collaborators Lynne Snead and Joyce Wycoff wanted to return to a daily gratitude practice they had let slip for a couple of years. It sounded simple enough at the time.
Then things started getting really interesting…
“Sometimes I think creativity is magic; it’s not a matter of finding an idea, but allowing the idea to find you.”
– Maya Lin